If you are concerned that someone is having a reaction to any drug, including alcohol, GET HELP.
Call the Yale Police immediately at 203-432-4400, if someone is:
- unconscious or unresponsive, OR
- unable to answer simple questions, OR
- unable to walk unassisted, OR
- vomiting uncontrollably, OR
- exhibiting any other behaviors or symptoms that alarms you.
Stay with the person until help arrives.
If you are concerned about a student, but they are not showing the symptoms listed above, take the student to the Yale Infirmary for basic treatment and observation. You might do this if a student has been vomiting or has consumed a large amount of alcohol in a short period. Call the minibus at 203-432-6330 to arrange a ride to Yale Health.